While I was tweaking the blog tonight, I noticed that the Briefcases catagory has collected some dust in the past months. Strange actually, for there is so many elegant and chic briefcases to talk about. I figured I might as well freshen things up. And why not go all out with my favorite of all, the Louis Vuitton Ambassador Briefcase. I want it, now. Worked in LV’s textured Epi leather, it truely does not even need an LV logo at all. It features a classic s-locl closure and a lined interior with pockets for cell, wallet and miscellaneous other accessories. An exterior back pockets rounds of the 16 by 12 inch briefcase. How very lovely, once I get done with my grad studies, I sure know what I’ll be sporting to work. At a price of over $1,800, I better start saving already. via eLuxury.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014