While I was tweaking the blog tonight, I noticed that the Briefcases catagory has collected some dust in the past months. Strange actually, for there is so many elegant and chic briefcases to talk about. I figured I might as well freshen things up. And why not go all out with my favorite of all, the Louis Vuitton Ambassador Briefcase. I want it, now. Worked in LV’s textured Epi leather, it truely does not even need an LV logo at all. It features a classic s-locl closure and a lined interior with pockets for cell, wallet and miscellaneous other accessories. An exterior back pockets rounds of the 16 by 12 inch briefcase. How very lovely, once I get done with my grad studies, I sure know what I’ll be sporting to work. At a price of over $1,800, I better start saving already. via eLuxury.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags