I know you come to us to see the latest and greatest in the designer handbag world, but sometimes there are trends that simply do not work and are so ugly that they are asking to be called out. For this fall and winter season, many designers brought both real and faux fur to their collections. The bad news is, most of the renditions fell short of our fashionable expectations.
I have compiled six of the worst fur bags for fall, because a what the hell were they thinking post is the perfect midweek pick-me-up. Sit back, sip your coffee, avoid other necessities in your life, and laugh at these atrocities.
1. Jimmy Choo Leah Fox Fur Crossbody | $3,650 via Neiman Marcus
This bag looks like a little fox fur baby with an oversized belt cutting the fur ball in half while simultaneously creating a saddle top.
2. Henry Beguelin Fur Flap Crossbody Bag | $1,190 via Neiman Marcus
If you mix an animal hide rug with a crossbody bag, this is what you get.
3. Lanvin Fur Trousse Shoulder Bag | $2,900 via Bergdorf Goodman
This bag may be the most decent of the group, but it still scares me a little.
4. Prada Montone Shearling with Fox Trim | $3,850 via Neiman Marcus
Seriously? Prada infused UGG boots with fur trim for one of the worst offenders on this list.
5. Arnoldo & Battois Ariete Shoulder Bag | $1,760 via LuisaViaRoma
I AM AFRAID OF THIS BAG. It is certainly alive, with really long monster hair.
6. Miu Miu Pelouche faux fur and leather shoulder bag | $1,250 via NAP
Miu Miu tried to be young and fresh, and we might consider wearing this once it our lives, but it still is super tacky.
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!