Some people read tea leaves, I read handbags. Trust me, my readings are way more accurate than your average beverage-based guesses, and today, in celebration of National Handbag Day, I’m here to share them with you. Fashion, of course, is an outward expression of how we see ourselves, and perhaps more importantly, how we want others to see us. Different goals beget different handbag purchases, and after nearly five years writing about handbags and the people who buy them, a few, uh, trends have emerged. Below, a tongue-in-cheek look about what your daily handbag of choice reveals about your personality.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable