Despite the fact that most of us are at least a little bit desensitized to the exorbitant prices of designer bags, making the decision to actually pull the trigger and splurge is a mental exercise that always serves as a reminder they do, in fact, cost a sometimes-incredible amount of money. Spending that much on anything, even if you have plenty of money to spend, is an emotional process that most of us know all too well, with its high highs of delivery confirmation and the low lows of assessing the damage via online banking. Below, we break down the step-by-step process of buying a designer bag, from love at first sight to the triumphant Instagram at the end of it all.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five