It’s finally here! Our third annual National Handbag Day has finally arrived, after a full week of fun and anticipation, and we couldn’t be happier to share this day with you. Check out all the ways we’re planning to celebrate below, and let us know how you’re enjoying your love of bags in the comments. For even more, follow along on our Instagram and tag a pic of the bag you’re carrying today with #nationalhandbagday.
1. Getting some exercise.
2. Pretending our new bag is something old we just got out of the closet, if any judge-y people ask.
3. Toasting to handbags.
4. Dreaming of having all the money necessary to buy every bag on our wish lists.
5. Remembering our best sale finds fondly.
6. Plotting our next handbag acquisition.
7. Supporting our friends’ handbag purchase decisions.
8. Not entertaining questions about why we spend so much money on bags.
9. Carrying a really great bag, duh.
10. Appreciating all of you who come visit us every day and make our love of handbags so much more fun.
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!