The Stam Bag always appealed my eyes with its chunky hardware and quilted leather, but it was just a bit too much for me. I never really jumped on the Stam bandwagon. Many people did not realize that the ‘regular’ Stam was actually huge. It could really overpower you. So for all the Stam lovers that wanted a Stam with a more compact size, Marc Jacobs introduced the Marc Jacobs Quilted Little Stam Bag also known as “The Kid”. The Kid features all of the Stam’s characteristics, in a smaller size, including quilted metallic grained leather, golden brass hardware, and a removable chunky chain link shoulder strap. The top sports a gusseted frame with an oversized kiss lock closure, just like its big sister. The dimensions of the baby Stam are 11″x 7″x 4″ (while the regular Stam is an overwhelming 16″ x 11″ x 6″). The metallic gold color is exclusive to eLuxury. Available at eLuxury for $1195.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014