A slight tinge of gold is the ideal way to add metallic shine without overpowering your handbag, your outfit, or you. Designed with a touch of burnished golden leather and set off with brown leather, the limited edition Chloe Heloise Cherry Bag adds just the right touch to a simple design. The Heloise is based on a simple shape design, so small additions on the bag help it stand out. There is braided leather on shoulder strap with gold-tone rings, which may very well dig into your shoulder if you are toting a ton inside the bag, but still adds a great dimension. Accessible on the outside are slit pockets and a small patch pocket with a snap closure. Dimensions are 10″H x 16″W x 4″D. This is another Saks exclusive bag, which is now available on pre-order for $2030.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five