While in Venice, Italy, Vlad and I made ourselves quite comfortable in the Bottega Veneta Venice store. Aside from the fact that all exotics BV makes were there, and the colors and choices were divine, there were a few limited edition pieces that deserve tons of credit. Available online in the stunning metallic Ottone color (gold), the Bottega Veneta Limited Edition Large Cabat is an oversized attention grabber. Thanks to Ms Piggy via tPF, she shared some great information about this bag: “This bag is entirely hand woven, both inside and out. So there are actually four layers (unlike the other Intrecciato whereby it is actually a large leather panel with the weaves going through the slits on it). And apparently there are very few artisans in Italy that has the woven skills required for the Cabat.” Truly a piece of divine beauty and a limited edition bag, with a numbered plaque on each bag. I nearly went ga-ga for the Large Cabat in Old Petra, but the price held me back. As I was told, the large would be a great travel bag, measuring 18 x 8 x 13 IN. But the price may take your breath away; $5650 via BV. Either way, this bag is unarguably stunning.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014