Many of the resort handbags are really quirky. I am talking about colorful weaves, splattered paint, faces, and intricate designs. I have not fully bought into it yet, and am laying low and trying to find my way through some of the designs. Take this Jimmy Choo bag for example, it is really out there. The four faces placed on the Jimmy Choo Face Canvas Bag give a whole new meaning to meet my bag. Yes, meet my bag staring Lydia, Sasha, Marilyn, and Maria. The faces are mostly black and white, but then there is very over-done eyeshadow that sticks out on each. Someone needs to tell Sasha that her blue eye shadow has her resembling Mimi. There are two shoulder straps and a top zip. I am pleasantly surprised that the bag is lined in suede, totally chic. Dimensions are 19″W X 17″H X 6″D. Pre-order through Saks for $975.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014