As almost all of us know, fringe is huge right now. Even if you don’t read up on fashion trends daily or even monthly, you are sure to have noticed the fringe accenting on handbags, shoes and clothing. Personally, I haven’t found many fringe accented handbags that I’ve liked. Maybe this style is just not one I feel I can pull off. However, when I came across the Jimmy Choo Diane Kid Fringe Hobo, I had to stop and say, “wow, I might actually like this”. To me, the fringe looks soft and movable. One of my biggest pet peeves with fringe is that it can look stiff and too rugged. But here, the soft leather style is one so many of us could pull off without looking completely out of place (even if fringe isn’t typically for you). The golden hardware adds some flavor to the leather bag and really adds to the look of the bag without seeming to be too much. Usually, I stray from handbags that have too much going on, but here, it seems like everything just pieces together really nicely. I’ve yet to add a Jimmy Choo bag to my collection and I don’t think this would be my first Jimmy Choo purchase, but I do actually like it. What do you think – is the fringe a hit or a miss? Buy through Saks for $1,495.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors