I already posted about this bag, inquiring if you all thought it was fab or drab. Today I will reveal that I think this handbag is totally fabulous and even more stunning in navy! The Jimmy Choo Alex Suede Hobo is slouchy, lush, and finished off beautifully with the navy suede and exotic water snake trim. Gold hardware is not always top on my list, but when paired with the right materials, it gives a handbag the perfect edge over the rest, looking sumptuous and divine. There are calf leather shoulder straps and suede lining on the inside. Measurements are perfect for every day use; 15Â½”W X 12Â½”H X 5″D. Are you still searching for that perfect fall/winter handbag, or just looking for another to add to the list? Skip over the brown and go straight for the blue. Via Saks for $1975.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors