As you might imagine, looking at handbags for 40 hours a week can get a little bit monotonous, even for the biggest accessories fan. Whenever I feel like I need a fashionable palate cleanser or a new idea on something weird to write about, I always go to the same place: LUISAVIAROMA. Where American retail buys tend toward the staid and neutral, Italian stores like LVR err on the side of bright and edgy, often featuring smaller designers that are far less accessible in the US; aesthetically, they’re the retail equivalent of Anna Dello Russo. Today, our International Edit is all about the weird things you can find at LVR if you just do a little bit of looking.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014