As you might imagine, looking at handbags for 40 hours a week can get a little bit monotonous, even for the biggest accessories fan. Whenever I feel like I need a fashionable palate cleanser or a new idea on something weird to write about, I always go to the same place: LUISAVIAROMA. Where American retail buys tend toward the staid and neutral, Italian stores like LVR err on the side of bright and edgy, often featuring smaller designers that are far less accessible in the US; aesthetically, they’re the retail equivalent of Anna Dello Russo. Today, our International Edit is all about the weird things you can find at LVR if you just do a little bit of looking.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags