I don’t know what the weather is like right now for our European friends, but based on the new arrivals we found for this week’s edition of The International Edit, it should be warm and sunny over there aaaaany minute now. (Except for in Scotland. As I understand it, it is never warm and sunny there.) Today, we’ve gathered lots of spring-appropriate prints, both on bags and clothing, plus a few open-toed shoes to go along with them. Oh, and some metallic Saint Laurent sneakers, because why not?
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014