I don’t know what the weather is like right now for our European friends, but based on the new arrivals we found for this week’s edition of The International Edit, it should be warm and sunny over there aaaaany minute now. (Except for in Scotland. As I understand it, it is never warm and sunny there.) Today, we’ve gathered lots of spring-appropriate prints, both on bags and clothing, plus a few open-toed shoes to go along with them. Oh, and some metallic Saint Laurent sneakers, because why not?
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight