When I see fringe bags, I am reminded of fun houses and door-way-beads. Always fun to run through but somewhat annoying after a while. I actually could see a fringe bag getting knotted up after a while and just start to itch and tickle me. Nevertheless you can read between the lines to see that I am not fond of the Versace Couture Fringes Extra Large Hobo. While the buttery-soft and supple Italian Nappa leather does look divine, the 10″ leather fringe surrounding sides and base of bag make me want to grab a pair of scissors and cut each and every fringe off by hand. The rest of the additions to this bag are hard for me to focus on because I can not get my eyes off the fringe. But if you are a lover of fringe or just trying to get to know a little more about this bag there is polished gold metal hardware, a vertical side pocket, rolled leather shoulder strap, over-the-top corset lacing with braided leather laces, and satin interior. Versace has made some bags that are alluring and chic, but measuring in at 19″ x 12″ x 4″ this bag is way more fringe than I could ever want or like. The price is far more than I could ever want or like also. Buy this dangling bag for $4326 at eLuxury.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW