It’s time for Viewer’s Choice Monday again! One of our most loyal readers, Chemlex, has picked her bag to be the Paul Smith Swirl Large 3 Pocket Hobo. Let’s get down to business- which of you is a fan of the striped Paul Smith bags? For starters, Chemlex is. I want to join her corner and agree. It is a fun flirty bag that can show off a playful side. This is a hobo like no other- with the color and design being so busy, I’m glad there isn’t anything else that might set the bag over the top. The hobo shows off its three-pockets with its shagadelic swirled patter, groovy brass buttons, and finishes off the bag with a thick leather and canvas buckle strap. If you are a little more curious about the bag, the inside specs are also pretty fun. Lined in pink canvas and featuring a side zip pocket and a cell phone pocket, the inside of the bag might look like a big piece of bubblegum (hey, I love pink Bubblegum!). The overall dimensions of the bag are 17″ L x 7″ H x 5″ W. This bag is funky fresh and may not be loved by all of you, but let us know what you think over on the forum! This bag can be purchased via eLuxury for $1170 (yikes, a bit high I think).
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six