The studinator is in da house. You think you are cool, WRONG. You are not cool unless you rock out the studs. It is totally ‘in’ to be totally punk rocker. We have been seeing studs thrown about here and there, but only one other time like this. Upon first glance, I ‘knew’ who the designer of this bag was. But I was totally wrong. This is not a Marc Jacobs studded bag, this is the Mulberry Studded Hobo Bag which gives a new meaning to stud detailing. I get it, I get that studs are so BAMF (BAMF is the new cool kid acronym, I am sure you can figure it out :wink: ). But this studding is scary if you ask me. The tassel on the side, which hangs down incredibly low and stands out incredibly much, is lined with chunky gold studs. Literally, the tassel looks like a war weapon the Spartans would use. I would not mind seeing a Spartan, in his Spartan attire, carrying the tassel, but other than that, it is really just scary. The materials are all right, cream patent leather, gold hardware, suede lining, but the overall product is all wrong. Good luck getting through a security check point with this sucker. I am tagging this bag a fug bag, but it is not necessarily fugly, it is downright scary. Studs gone wrong via NAP for $1595.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five