Another pearl that we stumbled upon in the Bal Harbour Gucci store was the Gucci Medium Hobo that had just been released to the public eye and isn’t even available on their official site yet. The shape accords the pictured fuchsia ostrich hobo, the material was different. Its leather was entirely covered with their new horsebit emboss and came in either a darker brown shade or more of a burgundy red. Completed was the gorgeous $1080 hobo with single strap, zip-top closure, bamboo ring details, bamboo ornament zipper pull, embossed Gucci script logo on strap, studs, and an inside zip pocket. Megs fell in love immediately, but had to pull out of a possible impulse buy once reality settled back in. We will try to hunt down a picture of the gorgeous leather and report on it later. In the meanwhile, I would really recommend the pictured Gucci Ostrich Hobo. The bag is currently on sale from almost $4k down to $2,300 and available directly through Gucci. I got a little touchy with the bag and was positively surprised about the supple and soft appeal of the quality ostrich leather. If you dig pink and have a thing for feathered bird leather, grab it while it’s hot!
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse