To logo or not to logo; that is the question. In many cases, I say ‘Nay’, but in some cases I say ‘Yay’. So let’s see who are our logo fans out there… and who are not. For this Parisian-chic structured hobo, I say “Bellissimo”! The Dior Diorissimo Hobo looks structured, fun, and logofied. The hobo features the classic Dior Logo jacquard canvas and is trimmed with leather. If you want to opt for a less showy bag, this bag is offered in black logo/black leather trim. But if you want to add some flirty fun, like I would do, you can opt for the beige logo/red trim (shown). Another fun part about this bag are the 4 pop-out pockets neatly placed on the bag; 2 in the front with buckle details, and 1 flap pocket on each side. The shoulder strap is leather and the inside is lined in satin finished twill and has an interior snap pocket. If you love to hear the sizes, here ya go: 13.5″ (including side pockets) x 8.5″ x 6.75″ (including front pockets) — this is the exact sizing the site provides. I dig the structured look of the bag, and for some reason I don’t feel like this Christian Dior handbag was logo splurged on. What do you all think? For $890 through eLuxury, you can add this logo bag to your collection.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014