The Hermes Birkin is the holy grail of bags. While I feel lucky to own my Hermes Birkin in Blue Jean, it is evident that many are hugely ahead of me when it comes to collecting Hermes bags. As I dream of owning a croc Birkin someday, I find pleasure in drooling over others croc bags. Hermes does crocodile like no other designer, showing perfect attention to detail in every stitch and using the best exotics. A member of our forum, WhiteBirkin, has an astounding Hermes collection. Her two new editions have my heart. She picked up a 30cm Rouge Vif Nilo Birkin and 30cm Blue Jean Porosus Birkin. The Porosus crocodile comes from Australia while the Niloticus crocodile comes from Africa. These crocodiles meet Hermes standards and go on to make the most stunning bags. My only problem is deciding which of these bags I love more, I am stumped!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight