The Hermes Birkin is the holy grail of bags. While I feel lucky to own my Hermes Birkin in Blue Jean, it is evident that many are hugely ahead of me when it comes to collecting Hermes bags. As I dream of owning a croc Birkin someday, I find pleasure in drooling over others croc bags. Hermes does crocodile like no other designer, showing perfect attention to detail in every stitch and using the best exotics. A member of our forum, WhiteBirkin, has an astounding Hermes collection. Her two new editions have my heart. She picked up a 30cm Rouge Vif Nilo Birkin and 30cm Blue Jean Porosus Birkin. The Porosus crocodile comes from Australia while the Niloticus crocodile comes from Africa. These crocodiles meet Hermes standards and go on to make the most stunning bags. My only problem is deciding which of these bags I love more, I am stumped!
Join The Hermès Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Hermès - Get help authenticating an Hermès bag, scarf or accessory
- Find out How To Get A Birkin
- Post Your Hermès In Action - 2.1 Million Views and counting!
- Share Your your last Hermès purchase and see what others are buying
- Discuss Hermès resellers, international price comparisons, special/podium orders, and more in the Hermès Shopping sub
- Don't miss daily reveal threads, join a local H meetup or hang with other owners in the Hermès Clubhouses