For many, the holy grail of handbags is the Hermes Birkin, a highly coveted, highly sought after, and hard to get bag. Another reason the Birkin is so exclusive is the price. Because let’s face it, how many people actually want to spend over $7,000 (or upwards of $140,000 for a diamond encrusted Birkin) for a leather handbag? Granted you may want to, but does your significant other, bank account, etc? For most of us, no. If you are in dire need of getting your hands on a piece of Hermes, there is always the ridiculously overpriced Hermes Beach Bag. Available to order online, the Hermes Beach Bag is available in turquoise, white, yellow, or black and is strictly made of cotton. Fling it on your back and head to the beach in style. Though, I guarantee you will not feel that Hermes aura carrying this bag like you would carrying a Birkin. And even worse is the fact that you would be dishing out $800 on a cotton beach bag merely for the name. Again, if you are swimming in money a-la-Ducktales or you just really are some sort of over-the-top Hermes fanatic, then this bag is for you. If you rather put a nice chunk of money towards a designer leather bag that is much more practical, than join my club. So no worries mom, dad and all other super practical people in my life; I will not be buying this bag anytime soon. But if this is for you, more power to you, buy a Hermes Beach Bag via Hermes for $850.
Join The Hermès Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Hermès - Get help authenticating an Hermès bag, scarf or accessory
- Find out How To Get A Birkin
- Post Your Hermès In Action - 2.1 Million Views and counting!
- Share Your your last Hermès purchase and see what others are buying
- Discuss Hermès resellers, international price comparisons, special/podium orders, and more in the Hermès Shopping sub
- Don't miss daily reveal threads, join a local H meetup or hang with other owners in the Hermès Clubhouses