A luscious hue of emerald green is reminiscent of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. Pairing this divine color in an sleek sophisticated handbag gives Zac Posen an edge over the rest of his competition for a hit. eLuxury exclusively carries the emerald Zac Posen Antonia Bag, which will lure in handbag enthusiasts and green color lovers worldwide. The green patent leather provides a sleek and sophisticated touch along with the aged gold metal hardware. There is a front flap with a hexagonal ring pull. This handbag exudes a feeling of prim and proper, for the business lady or the woman with her Chanel suit. Then again, pair this with jeans and be casual chic, the possibilities are endless. Fall is calling for clean lines, structure, and patent leather, so could this handbag be more of a hit? Lush suede finishes off the interior and measurements are 15″x 11″x 4″. Exclusively at eLuxury for $1200. Grab yours before this color is no longer available!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors