Some brands do not get the recognition they deserve. Harder to locate in the US, Valextra is a brand that is as timeless and well crafted as Hermes yet their bags lack the waitlists that Hermes once had and the exposure. Valextra flies under the radar. And this is precisely how they like it. Their bags speak for themselves. No need for seasonal bags, rather every Valextra bag I have seen is extremely well made and will be a piece that will never loose its luxury. The house iconic bag is the Valextra Boston. When I received and reviewed the bag this past July I was amazed. Lightweight yet sturdy and simple yet striking, Valextra Boston Bags are purely timeless. Timeless is not a word that I love to use, but sometimes it perfectly fits certain brands and designs. And while the Barneys New York store carried Valextra, it was very hard to find elsewhere. Now it is online and accessible to all of us in the US at Barneys! If you want to delve into this brand start with the Boston bag. Available in large ($3,170), medium ($2,380), and small ($2,190), there is a size and color for you. This is a piece I would hands down stand behind and tell you to invest in. I plan to do so myself, possibly in a luscious exotic skin. Because that would be purely divine. Buy Valextra through Barneys.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors