Very rarely do I find myself speechless. Yet at this very moment, I do feel like I am bordering on the verge of speechless. For the life of me I cannot decide if this handbag is a complete disaster or a bit of handbag genius. (Make sure to click on the image to get an enlarged view.) At first glance I definitely found myself saying “oh no, no, no, NO!”. As I kept looking, I started wondering which celeb or socialite might actually be able to pull off this look. The Thomas Wylde Ibiza Suede Bag is without a doubt a handbag made for a very select group of people. Taupe suede, pewter hardware and obviously fringe and bead detailing galore makes this bag what it is – a lot to look at. In relation to all of the embellishments on the bag, it seems rather small (Width 7″; Height 9″; Depth 4″; Handle Drop 25″). Moreover, what would you wear this with? The only thing I could think of was a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt or blouse and sandals or cowboy boots? And wait just a second, take a look at the price tag! So back to my initial question is this a disaster or genius? Buy through Net-a-Porter for $2200.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors