Metallic handbags have made yet another appearance this season. On the spring ’09 runways everyone from Prada to Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga garnished their models in shimmery head to toe gold, silver or bronze metallics. Handbags are a clever way to embrace metallics, but keep in mind “less is more”. Just a hint of shimmer is all you need. The metallic handbag runs the gamut of styles: clutches, hobos, satchels and totes. Shown here are the Versace Large Metallic Hobo Bag, Jimmy Choo “Keeya” metallic tote, Corto Moltedo box clutch with tassle and a Zagliani Python Puffy Satchel.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department