We have a new category called “Introducing…”. This category is where I can post all new designers that I have heard of and are trying to break into the world of handbags. I recently received an email from Oovoo who create handbags that have a unique blend of Asian and Western influences which makes them handcrafted works of art. The name of the company is so much fun and the bag of my choice is the Oovoo Bella Handbag which is ‘flirty, feminine and fun!’ This bag is a clamshell zipper bag with black leather pleats and handles. The hand-embroidered accents add the Asian and Western feel Oovoo focuses on and gives the bag something extra. Measurements are 14″W X 14″H X 2″D and this bag is available via Oovoo for $175.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014