Up and coming Marni is at it again with another handbag that is sure to make quite a splash. The Marni Large Patent Bowling Bag intermixes ebony patent leather alongside gathered material and a structured top. Consuela Castiglioni has headed this Italian label since its birth in 1994 and and the designs can be described as ‘artsy, out of the ordinary; funky fashion student””with a trust fund.” Upon first inspection of this handbag, the gathered sections, sleek patent leather, and mod appeal jumps out. Not over the top and not looking like Castiglioni had to try to hard, the bag flows perfectly into trendy perfection with a sharpened sense of style. The size is large but not overpowering, with a width of 55cm x length of 38cm x depth of 23cm. Via Browns for $1209.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five