Which of you is a fan of LeSportsac? I have never featured the designer, but I think their work needs a little credit. The bags are fun and funky, possibly a bit too much of each for most of your tastes- but there has to be one of you out there who loves these bags. I am trying to fit into my age category in life now and am working on my sophistication stage, so this bag may not fit in with all the outfits I bought for work- but for a night on the town, I don’t see why they wouldn’t! If I were to regress back to my fun days, I would definitely pick the LeSportsac 9221 Skratch in Graffiti Sable. The pattern lures me in and the shape is quite fun too. There are quite a few other color choices to choose from, but if I wanted a bag like this, I would definitely go all out- for the bag that cries “Stare at me! Stare at me!!Ã¢â‚¬Â This bag measures 5.25 x 12 in, 13.34 x 30.48 cm. There is a zippered main closure and an inside from cell phone pocket. This bag would sure be an attention grabber, and if you’d like to grab it hop on over to LeSportsac and grab it for $68.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW