A very casual look from Gryson, yet a look that is different and draws you in. I see this bag in SoHo, on a lovely Saturday, for a day of casual shopping. The chunky woven blue pebble-grained leather with the metallic smooth leather trim define the Gryson Skye Woven Handbag. Because the shoulder strap is long, you can just throw this across your shoulder or body (the drop reaches up to 14″). There is an option of using the rolled handles also. Implementing aged gold metal hardware is the perfect hardware touch, givin g this bag the vintage and laid-back feel it is looking for. The addition of the front zipped pocket in the perfect touch, making the bag stand out and it helps break up the woven leather. The inside is lined with suede and offers a zip pocket and a patch pocket. This bag is calling my name, for the days at the grocery store or just walking around town.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors