One of my favorite bags from a designer that is not as mainstream in the handbag world is Givenchy. I have yet to own a Givenchy bag, but I have lusted after the Givenchy Nightingale time and time again. And now there is a new bag to yearn for from the house of Givenchy. The Givenchy Sacca Chain Handle Bag exudes pure style and elegance. Designed with grained leather, this small sac bag features a gold chain handle and a single leather handle. The shape of the bag is timeless. It will easily transfer from season to season, leaving you with a chic shoulder bag. The inside features dual open compartments separated by a middle zipper compartment, a side zip pocket, and a smaller open pocket. While this bag is available in other colors, the ivory is a stunner! Buy through Barneys for $1495.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More