I don’t know about you, but the name Salvatore Ferragamo tends to make my heart skip a beat. My love for Ferragamo doesn’t stop at handbags; from shoes to clothing to handbags, I am seldom disappointed. As much as I love hearing about exclusives, I have to say, I am ten times more thrilled to share great news and insight with others. For example, this Ferragamo Exclusive from SmartBargains. SmartBargains has been known to offer amazing designer handbags at a price which could be a little easier on the wallet. You’ve seen some of the drop dead gorgeous Ferragamo handbags we’ve discussed in the past. Of all the Ferragamo handbags included, I keep finding myself gravitating towards the Salvatore Ferragamo Black Leather Marianna Tote for $799.98. Of course it is still a bit pricey but so much easier to swallow than the original $1,190 price tag. Plus, these purses are without a doubt a great investment. Not too fond of this handbag but want to have a Ferragamo bag to choose from? Click here to check out all the amazing options!
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight