All of you should be proud of me right now. Usually I am loving so many bags everyday that it is ridiculous and impractical. For the past few days, I have felt very ambivalent to the bags I have posted. Here comes another bag leaving me undecided. While I am under the impression that long and lean is easily accepted, I am not sure that I love that aspect in a bag. The Celine Large Dorine Bag is designed from supple calfskin along with gold metal hardware and two outside pockets with buckles at each end. I can’t really imagine how this bag would hang on the body; to me it looks more like a yoga bag than anything else. Some other features include canvas contrast lining, a top zipper closure with leather pull, both cell phone and zip pockets on the inside, and two small leather straps with gold logo blazon medallion on both the front and back of the bag. I guess I was hoping this bag would be one of those crazy dual size bags that unbuckles to be a more size appropriate tote or could be buckled up to be the actual size of 20″ x 8.5″ x 6.25″. Because I am being so indecisive, why don’t you all let me know what you think of this bag: available via eLuxury for $1525.
Join The Céline Community On PurseForum
- Get assistance with Céline authenticity in the Authenticate This Céline thread
- Share your latest Céline purchase with other Céline collectors
- Post your Céline bag collection for the world to admire
- The Céline Shopping sub-forum offers reseller recommendations, favorite local shopping destinations and sales intel
- Contribute your bags to the Céline Reference Library and find specific styles in the Céline Clubhouse