A couple months ago Botkier sponsored a giveaway you all, and the reception was amazing! It seems the simplicity behind their Sasha Duffle just fits your lifestyle and wants perfectly. So I kept looking at the bag (keeping the bags for a month during giveaways is TORTURE!), and fell in love also. The Botkier Sasha Duffle converts from a shoulder bag to a tote easily, offering optimal room, and gives a perfect slouch with its Italian lambskin leather. The black version is obviously perfect for everyday use, but the pewter adds such a bang that it is a great metallic option. When choosing a metallic, especially if you are not sure that is 100% you, go for an option that is more affordable in a shape that will last seasons. The pewter adds a little bling, and the black and brown are toned down but perfect for everyday use. There is the option of double top handles or a shoulder strap. And when you open this bag, the inside compartment is huge and filled with organizing pockets. There is a zip pocket, an open pocket, and a cell phone pocket. Just a fabulous everyday bag with a much more affordable price than the others. Buy the silver via Saks for $695. Brown and black are available at Net A Porter for $695 also.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014