This quilted patent leather handbag shows that Be & D can design an array of bags that look hugely different. Be&D has been known for their Crawford Hobo, which was widely accepted and loved in leather and seen as weary in black and white canvas. But a structured sister has come on board. The Be&D Audrey Handbag is a contender for an evening handbag, whether it be for dress up or a night on the town. I am actually taken off guard at this coming from the young-crowd pleasing Be & D. It is structured, sleek, and refined. The nude quilted patent leather is trimmed with black. Nothing overly fancy, but something simple and perfect in its own right. I totally love it. Buy for approximately $1241 at Luisa via Roma.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors