This particular bag is not only your everyday companion for trips to the gym, but also comes with a little bit of Asics history. The sports bag gets its name from the shoe that, back in the day, first featured the legendary tiger stripes. Now the bag has them, too. Cool stuff. Other than that, the Mexico 66 is a slick pocketbook sized duffle bag that is constructed with suede striping and handles and a nylon lining on its inside. Its got plenty of pockets to keep stuff organized Ã¢â‚¬” the main compartment holds on zippered inner pocket, 2 hook-and-loop pockets and on top of that 2 more inner mesh pockets. A semi-structured shape keeps the bag in shape. The 14Ã¢â‚¬Â by 4 Ã‚Â½Ã¢â‚¬Â by 7Ã¢â‚¬Â Mexico 66 comes in navy or white (with grey accent) and goes for $75. Very neat, indeed.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014