I feel bad writing bad things about Gucci. Sure, their Cruise collection…ain’t cute. To put it mildly. But I already wrote about the bag I liked least, so now I want to give them a fair shake and write about the bag I like best. I’m guessing it wasn’t the bag I was supposed to notice, but I quite enjoy the Gucci Sukey Large Tote. Sure, it’s not revolutionary. It’s just a canvas tote with some cream leather trimming the famous Gucci monogram fabric. Maybe a bit played out? Sure. Logo bags aren’t nearly what they used to be. But still, compared to the other Cruise offerings, this tote is entirely unoffensive and beautiful in its lack of adornment (particularly its lack of odd tattoo-like adornment). For a Gucci bag, it’s price is relatively low, and I’ve always loved the cream leather combined with their signature fabric, although I’m not sure why it stick out to me. The shape is nice, it’s entirely functional, and it’s not at all ugly. Buy through Saks for $850.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five