To print or not to print, that is the question. With the Gucci Spring ’06 Cruise Line being released we see the use of patterns and prints to take over and give off some tropical flair. While I love the shape of this bag, I don’t find it very practical. Gucci wants to welcome spring with the Gucci Spring ’06 Medium Shoulder Bag. The tropical print you find of this Gucci bag is labeled the pigna print which looks like pineapples and bananas, but in a sort of abstract art. Yes, my description is lacking a bit, but nevertheless you understand what I mean (and if not you can see what I mean through the picture). The shape of this bag lured me in when I was recently in the Gucci store. Brown leather trim and braided handles set the patterned body off nicely along with goldtone hardware. If you are one of the ladies, much like my mom, who likes a bag to hang comfortably on the shoulder and not “ride up”, then this bag will suit you well. Measuring 13″H X 17″L X 4 Â¾”W, this bag is cute for spring but to me isn’t completely practical. Then again, who said that handbags are always practical? Pre-order via Saks for $1550.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse