I was not feeling Gucci handbags for quite some time, then came the Gucci Hysteria Bag. The luscious leather is as sumptuous as anything I have felt, in fact so soft that I would give anything to turn it into a pillow (or even better a blanket). And while leather versions have my attention, my undivided attention was long ago lost to the Gucci Crocodile Hysteria Bag that Vlad and I saw in NYC. But since the $37,500 price tag is much more wisely saved going towards a down payment on a house, I am left loving the Gucci Small Hysteria Bag is sultry magenta. The leather is slightly gathered at the top but the overall shape is slouchy. The double handles feature the metal Gucci crest detailing, which does stand out but is alluring in its own right. There is a detachable shoulder strap, but when worn the top of the bag folds over and gives a more casual look. The inside features a zip, cell phone, and PDA pocket, all necessities for 2008. If the colorful option, which will be perfect for fall and winter, is not working for you, there is also black available. Buy through Saks for $1650.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors