I was not feeling Gucci handbags for quite some time, then came the Gucci Hysteria Bag. The luscious leather is as sumptuous as anything I have felt, in fact so soft that I would give anything to turn it into a pillow (or even better a blanket). And while leather versions have my attention, my undivided attention was long ago lost to the Gucci Crocodile Hysteria Bag that Vlad and I saw in NYC. But since the $37,500 price tag is much more wisely saved going towards a down payment on a house, I am left loving the Gucci Small Hysteria Bag is sultry magenta. The leather is slightly gathered at the top but the overall shape is slouchy. The double handles feature the metal Gucci crest detailing, which does stand out but is alluring in its own right. There is a detachable shoulder strap, but when worn the top of the bag folds over and gives a more casual look. The inside features a zip, cell phone, and PDA pocket, all necessities for 2008. If the colorful option, which will be perfect for fall and winter, is not working for you, there is also black available. Buy through Saks for $1650.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse