It has been a tad slow around here for 2 reasons. First, Vlad is off in Germany and second I have the sinus infection from hell. I am pretty confident that this sinus infection came from my past two years of being healthy and letting everyone else know how great my immune system has been. Either way, i am still in bed (literally) and moping around the house. To perk me up, a bit of hot metallic handbags may be able to do the trick, or will they? The folks at Fab Sugar provide us with a roundup for 3 metallic bags that really are a hit or miss. If I were to chose one of the bags that I actually see being ok to wear out, it would be the Gucci Peggy Large Shoulder Bag. This large shoulder bag could be seen as overly ornate with copper python, copper leather trim and tassel detail yet the copper color choice is subtle with out being gaudily tacky. Fab Sugar also discusses the Fendi Canvas Metallic B Bag which is doable metallic wise (via Saks for $1000). Still, my choice would be the Gucci Shoulder Bag through Bergdorf Goodman for $2990.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse