My eyes are not deceiving me. This is indeed the Gucci Papillon Evening Bag that has caught my attention. There are a few reasons that this is a great evening bag. First is the price; which is by no means super cheap, but in the world of handbag lovers $750 for a bag from a huge designer house and with exotics is relatively inexpensive. Second, the look of the bag is alluring. It mixes the bamboo detail to give it the tropical resort feel, but doing so in black keeps it classy for evening wear. The bags body is designed with black satin and the flap is designed with black ayers (snake skin). Dimensions are 9Â½”W X 4Â½”H X Â½”D. This is a great evening bag for resort wear and especially great for the lucky ones that live in the tropics. Buy through Saks for $750.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable