My eyes are not deceiving me. This is indeed the Gucci Papillon Evening Bag that has caught my attention. There are a few reasons that this is a great evening bag. First is the price; which is by no means super cheap, but in the world of handbag lovers $750 for a bag from a huge designer house and with exotics is relatively inexpensive. Second, the look of the bag is alluring. It mixes the bamboo detail to give it the tropical resort feel, but doing so in black keeps it classy for evening wear. The bags body is designed with black satin and the flap is designed with black ayers (snake skin). Dimensions are 9Â½”W X 4Â½”H X Â½”D. This is a great evening bag for resort wear and especially great for the lucky ones that live in the tropics. Buy through Saks for $750.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse