What have you done Gucci? You have made me fall in love with you and your bags, a sort of unrequiting love. I am still absolutely enamored with the purple Hysteria Bag, with its supple leather and slouchy shape. But now there is a new Gucci handbag to obsess over, and that is just what I am doing, totally and absolutely obsessing. The Gucci Jockey Python Bag meets all of my handbag needs; exotic skin, easy-to-wear shape, casual style. It is as if the Gucci Gods know they are tempting me and have gone into my head, followed me through my dreams, and placed the perfect black bag in front of me. The single strap is non-adjustable, but it fits perfectly over your shoulder without riding up too high or snug. The horsebit detail, a house staple, is an aspect that I have adored from Gucci and love that it is incorporated for this handbag. On the inside there are zip and cell phone pockets and the dimensions are large, 18Â¼”W X 14Â½”H X 4Â½”D. Now what I really love is that I can see this being the black bag for so many of us. Working for day, transitioning to night, lasting for seasons. It has the exotic appeal, the chic style, and the no-hassle shape. Just lovely. Buy through Saks for $3,295.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse