The Gucci Boston Bag is seen as one of the iconic bags from the house of Gucci. While Gucci has lost some of its wow factor recently, there are still loyal followers of the brand and the Boston bag remains in the forefront. With the familiar shape, comes a familiar bag, the Gucci Horsebit Nail Medium Boston, that adds a new causal touch with its plush white leather and nail details. There is a very equestrian feel to the bag, offering Gucci’s signature horsebit detailing on the front and leather pulls on the sides. This bag is appealing and redeems a little of what Gucci has lost. Measurements are 10 1/4″H x 17 7/10″W x 5 1/2″D. Pre-order through Saks for $1,795.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors