If you could see my face right now, you would see a look of total shock. I can not recall the last few times Gucci has had me yearning or one of their handbags. There was a clutch recently that I liked, but other than that, I always pass by the Gucci store. Seeing the shop in Saks, I walk right past it to Prada. It is a sad day when once avid lovers begin to be completely turned off. But Gucci is trying to get things together for fall, and there are a few handbags that mark the spot. Being on back order is a good sign, and the Gucci Aviatrix Boston Bag proves that it is worth waiting list of people coveting it. The staple bag, the Boston, is re-done in gray ostrich with a gray velvet web and metal Gucci crest detail. Both hand held and gray are two of the biggest trends for fall, which makes this bag a hot commodity. Dimensions are 10 1/5″H x 15 3/4″W x 9″D. On back order at Neiman Marcus, but try your luck at a Gucci boutique or keep checking online. Cost is $9,300.
Join The Gucci Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Gucci - Get assistance with authenticating a Gucci bag or accessory
- Join the Collective Mini Reveal Thread and share your new Gucci purchases
- Discover daily new reveals by TPFers in the Gucci sub-forum
- Swoon over decades of Gucci collections in the Gucci Reference Library
- Come hang in the Gucci Clubhouse