When Amanda mentioned that she and Megs were doing wish lists for PurseBlog and asked me to partake, it was a no brainer. We’ve spent the last two months staring at the best luxury items on the web to prepare for our holiday coverage, along with being fashion fanatics ourselves, so naturally everyone on the team has found themselves coveting a few items we’d really, really like to be surprised with. My list is totally, predictably “Hilary,” and upon reviewing this post, I realized it’s filled to the max with gold items. I suppose I’m in a golden mood this year! I’ll assume that’s an omen for all the good things to come. Feel free to send along some of these items to me over at PBHQ, or use it as a guide for the gold-obsessed girl in your life. I bet she’s totally awesome.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight