When Amanda mentioned that she and Megs were doing wish lists for PurseBlog and asked me to partake, it was a no brainer. We’ve spent the last two months staring at the best luxury items on the web to prepare for our holiday coverage, along with being fashion fanatics ourselves, so naturally everyone on the team has found themselves coveting a few items we’d really, really like to be surprised with. My list is totally, predictably “Hilary,” and upon reviewing this post, I realized it’s filled to the max with gold items. I suppose I’m in a golden mood this year! I’ll assume that’s an omen for all the good things to come. Feel free to send along some of these items to me over at PBHQ, or use it as a guide for the gold-obsessed girl in your life. I bet she’s totally awesome.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department