We’ve looked at budget-friendly gift ideas under $500 and under $250, and now we’re down the budget-friendliest of them all: gifts under $100. Whether your wallet is feeling a little tight this season or you simply have too many friends and loved ones to lavish something extravagant on all of them, these gifts pack a lot of value into their relatively small price tags. And this time, we’ve gone beyond just fashion gifts – there’s actually something called a Chocolate Bar Library available, and who doesn’t want that?
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014