One of the huge trends for this spring is adding the feminine touch to both accessories and clothing. To accomplish a feminine touch perfectly is brilliant. Soft hues, light fabrics, floral prints, were spotted walking the runway giving us all that perfect sense of beauty. Valentino already attempted to convey a feminine touch paired with the floral theme in the Valentino Rossette Tote which turned out to be a complete disaster. I wish Valentino would have stuck to a more simple design that really portrays the feminine side while appearing whimsical and elegant. The Valentino Blossom Rose Bag is the perfect example of subtle touches of a floral design on a light leather looking classic and sophisticated. My only real qualm with this handbag is the gold snake skin trim on the handles. It looks a little cheap and really kills this bag being a 100% divine hit for me. I would have preferred tonal leather handles. The eye catcher, the front pleated into a rosette, really is alluring. While this bag is available in black, it does not showcase the rosette as well, so I would definitely opt for pink. Buy both the black and pink version at Saks for $1895.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable