The fashion world’s calendar confuses me. We are bundling up for all the cold weather and we haven’t even passed Thanksgiving, yet resort collections are slowly trickling into the stores. This only makes sense if you live in a tropical climate and I am certain that NYC does not qualify as that. However, while I may be confused, I still love seeing the bright colors and new arrivals hit Net-A-Porter.com.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014