For a brief moment in time this bag popped up on eLuxury and after I cleaned the drool up from underneath my mouth, the bag was gone. Seriously are there that many people trying to make me frustrated and trying to buy bags that I want? Yep, I think so. But I will make a trip to my local LV and get this baby, because I in love. The Louis Vuitton Aumoniere Satin Multicolore is designed with silky satin multicolore pattern on the outside and is trimmed in Ayer (water snake). The inside is lined with taffeta and lamb leather. The hardware is golden brass and there are two Louis Vuitton engraved stud closures. There is an optional golden brass chain to use this bag as a shoulder bag, but I would wear this baby as a clutch all the way. I couldn’t be more in love with this clutch. I am having a mind block (possibly by choice) on the price. Keep checking eLuxury or your local LV Store for this beauty.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups