We hope you have a happy, safe, and fun 4th of July! We will be taking off today and tomorrow to enjoy the day with friends and family, and of course to celebrate our nation’s independence. So pick out your best red, white and blue accessories and eat all your favorite summer foods – we will see you back on Monday.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable