We haven’t been going crazy bombarding you with New York Fashion Week coverage for a very simple reason – we know just the right collections to share that you will undoubtably love, but for the past week we’ve been all over NYC to see the Spring 2014 shows. I’ve seen so many collections I’ve adored, and of course amazing bags. We are just over half way through New York Fashion Week, and through the first of Monday’s shows, these are the 12 best bags thus far. When it comes to the bags, geometric patterns, natural touches and black and white are looking major for Spring 2014. Which is your favorite?
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors