Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 may have walked down the runway less than an hour ago, but Jack and Lorenzo have already made three of fall’s bags available for pre-order – a PS1 pouchette ($975), satchel ($1925) and weekender ($1585), all in black leather and a jacquard blanket print. The bags will ship by mid-October, which seems like an eternity, but it’ll be here before you know it.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors